We raceived a list of resources from /David Shmidt,CEO of Lifewave .David is a scientist and inventor.He is CEO of lifewave https://lifewave.com/1053729/
an innovative health company which uses light therapy focusing the bodies inner energy in the form of light in different wavelengths to support production of stem cells.They have multitudes of patents and many many clinical trials.However , in this series of health advice he discusses solutions
It has nothing to do with their product line, but loaded with solid information from the natural health field.We thank him for this.
Vtamin C and H2O2 should be a staple for fighting infection
copper with zinc are a top pair.Zinc glutamate .As a rule of thumb, about 7 times zinc to copper (for example 4 mg coppoer, 25-30 zinc)
*All these tips should be discussed with your health care provider.
An ozone purifier is extremely effective.
garlic extract .Only intermittently
BHT , taken with coconut oil
Oregano oil and olive leaf extract , not daily.
L- Glutamine daily
Ginger root , very effective,Cut a root into slices , cook in a liter of water
Vitamin D (at least 5000iU
Ozone room cleaner ,or at least a hepa cleaner with ultraviolet light
As a general rule of thumb ….
here are some common-sense healthy workplace practices that we are following and suggest you do too:
- Since the coronavirus is known to spread via the air, we strongly suggest investing in either an ozone air purifier or HEPA air filtration system that uses a UV germicidal light. We are installing such systems in all of our offices.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, using water and soap frequently. If unavailable, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol;
- Avoid touching your eyes nose and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Stay home if you are sick;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw used tissues in the trash;
- Repeatedly clean AND disinfect your workstation; and
- Facilitate a clean workplace
Hatzlacha and stay strong!