Learn about natural approaches to constipation, belly pain & bloating
Chronic constipation can have devastating effects on your quality of life and can signal serious health issues, including diabetes, cancer, mental health disorders and Parkinson’s disease.
Are you suffering in silence with chronic bowel problems?
Find out if you’re constipated, why it’s so important to your health and future, and what to do about it…
Join me to learn natural approaches to constipation, belly pain and bloating!
- Why every person’s constipation has a different solution
- Everyday solutions to restore digestive health & keep things moving
- How digestive health relates to mental & emotional health
- Links between posture, sitting & digestion
- How constipation is linked to Parkinson’s & neurological disease
- Gut health issues in today’s kids
- Essential shopping habits for people with digestive health issues
- Finding a practitioner who understands constipation & nutrition
- Simple ways to optimize bowel function, including foods, exercise, herbs, minerals, acupressure & massage
- And more!
Be sure to mark your calendar for January 23-29, 2023!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Elissa Arnheim, has been a holistic health coach since 2014. When her son was diagnosed with a rare and highly aggressive tumor at age 2, she went deep into the research on gut health to help him heal from the cancer, surgeries, chemo and trauma, and discovered that applying the principles of ecology to the gut microbiome is crucial to repair and rebalance EVERY system in the body.
Now Elissa helps people of all ages drastically reduce inflammation and restore their gut microbiome with new choices that feel SO good, they can’t stop/won’t stop choosing their own health and happiness!
She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom and experience.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
P.S. When you register for The New Science of Healthy Elimination: Natural Approaches to Constipation, Belly Pain & Bloating, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!