When all approaches to cancer treatment aren’t readily available, how do you know you’re finding everything you need to heal?
Thousands of studies prove the efficacy of complementary medicine, in both survival time and quality of life, yet conventional oncologists continue to ignore or even discourage its use.
With the many approaches to cancer treatment, there’s a lot of information to sift through, and some of it isn’t easy to find. But for just about every cancer-related ailment or treatment side effect, there’s a way to dramatically lessen or eliminate it altogether!
Your host, Ryan Sternagel, has been researching holistic and integrative approaches to cancer ever since his son, Ryder, was diagnosed with stage four cancer six years ago, just 11 days before his first birthday. He and his wife, Teddy, have made Ryder’s healing journey public for all to see, and their mission has grown from healing their son (who’s now one of the healthiest kids you’ll ever meet) to sharing the best possible information on healing and preventing cancer with EVERYONE who needs it.
He’s here to help you by sharing his wisdom.
At this ground-breaking event, you’ll learn more about:
- What it takes to create an anti-cancer mindset
- Mind-body medicine
- Healing after cancer
- Anti-cancer diet & supplement strategies
- Managing treatment side effects
- Integrative cancer treatments
- Testing not offered in hospitals
- Conventional vs. integrative & holistic oncology
- Cleaning up the tumor microenvironment
- Natural alternatives to pharmaceutical medications
- Avoiding all cancer causing toxicants
- Becoming your own best advocate
- And more!
Join us to find practical, physician-level information on how to integrate these approaches into your treatment and care!
You can truly get started on better health today!
P.S. When you register for The Anti-Cancer Revolution 2, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!