SUBJECT: [New summit] Learn about MCAS, toxic mold & chemical exposure
SUBJECT: MCAS triggers: Toxic mold and environmental chemicals
SUBJECT: Could your sensitivity to chemicals be related to MCAS?
Mast cells reside at the areas of interface between ourselves and our environment.
These immune cells become “activated” when they perceive a threat by a foreign invader, such as a toxin, mold or infection, and release packets of inflammatory chemicals called mediators that cause a long list of symptoms… congestion, wheezing, rashes, itching, fatigue, shortness of breath, palpitations, headaches, gastrointestinal issues, pain and many other wide-ranging symptoms.
Toxic mold exposure can spark mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS) in a person who is allergic.
Environmental chemicals, such as heavy metals and pesticides, can also trigger MCAS. Becoming more and more ubiquitous throughout our environment, these chemicals are often immune and endocrine disruptors, which can lead to many complex chronic illnesses through ongoing low-level exposures.
A condition recently linked to MCAS is multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) which has a prevalence varying from 5%-6% to as high as 33% in some studies.
Do you feel sick when you are exposed to commonly used chemicals like perfumes, tobacco smoke, pesticides or plastics?
Do you suspect mold exposure in your home or workplace?
Connect the dots between MCAS and environmental illness so you can be the best advocate for yourself and your family.
At this unique and potentially life-changing event, you’ll learn about:
- Link between environmental chemical exposure & immune dysregulation
- Symptoms of mold toxicity
- How toxic chemicals in dental materials can trigger MCAS
- Testing for MCAS & multiple chemical sensitivity
- Best tests for mycotoxins, histamine, toxins & genetics
- Evaluating dust for sources of problems in the home
- Key components of a good mold remediation plan
- Going through the IEP process & how to find a reliable remediator
- Techniques & supplements for mold detoxification
- When to consider a building biologist
- How stress impacts mold-toxic & MCAS patients
- A wide variety of treatment options for deep healing
- And more!
Your host, Dr. Kelly McCann has spent the last few months gathering the right experts, information and protocols to help you understand MCAS, how common it is and how to begin to evaluate and treat it.
Could mast cell activation be at the core of your health crisis?
Be sure to mark your calendar for Aug. 29 – Sept. 4, 2022!
P.S. When you register for The Many Manifestations of Mast Cell Activation Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!