Dr. McCullough has published on a range of topics in medicine with, believe it or not, more than 1,000 publications and more than 600 citations in the National Library of Medicine. He has a whopping 46 peer-reviewed publications related to COVID-19 and was one of the earliest advocates for early treatment, and is the most highly cited physician in the world on the early treatment of C-19.
I personally consider him to be one of the most important doctors in the world right now, and a genuine hero who is putting all of his credentials and entire career on the line in order to speak out about what is happening in the scientific world right now.
As he’s doing this, they are attempting to silence and censor him at every turn – taking away or threatening to take away his roles as editor of some of the most prestigious medical journals in the world, his professorship, his role as vice-chief of internal medicine of a major hospital system, and even his license to practice medicine. His response: “Bring it on. I’m going to continue to speak out and tell the truth.”
It’s hard to imagine someone more qualified to speak on the topic of C-19, and even harder to imagine a person with this level of courage to put his own livelihood on the line to speak out.
(Side note: If you’re not aware of what’s going on right now, and confused as to why highly credentialed doctors and scientists are being ruthlessly attacked and censored right now, I strongly suggest you read this recent piece from the Executive Editor of one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world explaining it: C-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science.)
In this podcast, Dr. McCullough talks about:
- Dr. McCullough’s thoughts on the reality divide in the world – why people believe such different narratives
- Why early treatment is being systematically suppressed, delegitimized, and even ruthlessly smeared in overtly unscientific ways by government scientists and major media outlets
- Why Dr. McCullough believes that at least 80% of people who’ve died could’ve been saved with early treatment protocols (instead of being sent home with Tylenol and told to wait to come to the hospital until symptoms are more severe)
- His thoughts on the origins of C-19.
- Why proactive doctors like Dr McCullough are being attacked and censored by medical boards and much of the mainstream press.
- Essential early treatment protocols if you catch CV19 – and why this information has generally been suppressed.
- His risk-benefit analysis on the “V,” natural immunity vs. “V” immunity, and thoughts on trends in “V” efficacy
- Dr. McCullough’s MUST-KNOW strategies to prevent and treat yourself (and the single most important step if you think you might have it)