Table of Contents
In this podcast, Dr. McCullough and I discuss:
- Is there a gap between the scientific evidence and mainstream narratives about covid?
- How shared decision making is ignored in treating for COVID (And why you should demand to be included)
- Who has the highest risk of severe outcomes of COVID-19
- The actual number of patients who could be saved by proper early treatment of COVID (this will blow your mind)
- The safest drugs to treat COVID
- How the different COVID strains (wild, alpha, beta, and delta) are affected by the vaccines